Sunday, January 17, 2010

Who doesn’t love smutty vampires?

So in my search for post Twlight books (and the rereading brought on by watching New Moon and having ensuing age-inappropriate Jacob lust) I was looking for another enjoyable vampire series.

I did not find anything quite as engrossing as Twilight, but did find the Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost.




These books are about a half vampire/half human named Cat. She hunts vampires and has various special powers. She meets up with a vampire named Bones and although she’s sworn to hate all vampires she ends up falling for him (I know…shocking). The books (there are four with a fifth coming out this year) follow them as they fight people and have kinky vampire sex. Always a good time.

Still, they’re a good read. I’ve been enjoying reading things far removed from reality at the moment as a break from being a constant baby mama and vampires/ghouls/whatnot fits the bill.

0 comments: