Sunday, January 24, 2010

More with Meg Cabot? Seriously? Do you owe her money?

I know. I’ve blogged about her before. Repeatedly.
But seriously. I love Meg Cabot.

She’s just so good. And her series are so fun. Plus I just love series. Cause you like them, and then there’s more of them. Ingenious.

The Kindle and I just finished reading her 1-800-Where-R-You series. Well, we read four out of five. Because for some reason the middle one is not available for the Kindle. Grrr…

And they were so good. I just love her writing and her characters. Always fun and fiesty, with just enough added romance. They're about a girl who gets hit by lightning and can then find people who are missing.  And she has various adventures.  And a cute boy.  A nice addition to her stable of good books.


2 comments:

LeahKS said...

I don't know: I started the Queen of Babble series and was a bit discomfited. The main character wasn't as likeable as most of the other MC girls. Hm, maybe it's just me.

Otherwise: hear, hear to the awesomeness of Meg.

Leisure Girl said...

I hear that - I liked those books better when I read all three back to back.