Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A blog I’m mildly obsessed with

So I’ve been enjoying Delilah Paints.
It’s a fun blog about a mom of two who’s an artist and is both clever and snarky (oh snarkiness…you are my most favorite-est of all personality traits).

Go, read, enjoy.

The odd side note about this blog is that I sort of know this woman in real life. She runs a baby wearing group and is the person who got me totally hooked on the whole concept. Plus I’ve since seen her a handful of times since we met.

It always feels a little weird to be reading someone’s blog when you only sort of know them. Usually they’re either complete strangers or actual friends. So reading her blog and feeling like I know her and then running into her and remembering we’re actually virtual strangers always makes me feel a little stalkerish.

Plus I think she’s super cool, so I really want to befriend her, but haven’t managed to. I have concocted potential “be my friend” emails and pretexts, but then they seem too lame, even for me, so I give up. Also I worry that she would find me too dull in real life. Even my imaginary friendships are rife with problems, sadly.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you have finally come out of the closet on how much you LARF her. :-)