Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Twilight saga is a less good Harry Potter

So I have already blogged about my love for Stephenie Meyer and her Twilight series. I was, of course, thrilled, when the librarian put the fourth and final book into my hot little hands and ran home to read and read.

Breaking Dawn is good, which is no surprise, and definitely worth reading. After all, how could you skip it? It's the last book! Don't you want to see what happens? Of course.

But, of the four it was probably my least favorite, which was a little disappointing.

I felt like the author rushed to tie everything up neatly, and that there was a lot of build up that all really amounted to nothing.

Maybe she needed another book? I don't know, but I was bummed that it hadn't been as good as the others.

0 comments: