Friday, August 1, 2008

Is it a cliche to like Project Runway?

In the cycle of returning cable shows, I have been once again delighted by the return of Project Runway.

I know, who's surprised? Doesn't everyone already love this show? But it is so good, in a way that so many other competition reality shows are not.

In general, I am not of the "do something and then be judged for it" genre of shows, and completely avoid American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, etc.

And yet, Project Runway manages to totally rock.



I am so not a fashion person. If it were possible, I would wear pajamas all the time. And I am invariable wrong when I try to predict what the judges will like. But it's so fun to see what they create and the judges aren't mean and creepy and it's just a good time for everyone.

I can't recommend this show enough. It's super addictive.

0 comments: