Monday, September 8, 2008

US Weekly vs. People - Fight, fight!

As a result of ordering way too many Sephora products from Amazon, I was the lucky recipient of six free months of US Weekly. Now I receive both it and People, which, I admit, may be a little much in terms of entertainment magazines.

So how do they compare?



I am a People girl at heart, mostly out of habit, but I do think US Weekly has a lot going for it. It's a little more tabloid-ish/trashy, which I actually like. Plus it seems to be more accurate, rumor wise. A couple of weeks ago they rightly said that Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer had broken up when People was still insisting they were fine.

Now that I get both, I am just that much more informed about celebrity goings on, which is, of course, always a good thing.

1 comments:

LeahKS said...

Here is where we differ: I pick up the occasional People from the newsstand, but my subscription is to Entertainment Weekly. That way, I can find out how cool I'm not because I've never seen The Wire.