Saturday, July 19, 2008

How is USA so good?

I swear that until a few years ago I never watched the USA network, except for a few late night and over-run movies.

But in the last couple of years, they have come up with some great original series.
My personal favorite (also loved by my husband) is Psych. In it, two friends pretend to be psychics and solve mysteries. It's so funny and different.
They also have the (slightly less) great Monk, Burn Notice, and In Plain Sight. All of them are enjoyable, plus they're all new in the summer when not too much else is.
My only complaint is their bizarrely short seasons. I am always thrilled when I see new shows are going to be coming on, but they often show about six episodes and then disappear for another four months.
Still, try them and I promise you will not be disappointed.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't lump Burn Notice in with the other two. I think both Psyche and Burn Notice are solid A's while Monk and In Plain Site are B's. I agree that all should be recommended, though.