Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I admit, everyone else was right

The history of "The Office" and me is this: Several years ago I started watching the British version, which everyone said was so funny, and I absolutely hated it. It was just too awkward and not funny to me.

So when the American version came out and people said this one was great too, I completely ignored it and thought it would be more of the same.

This is despite everyone I know telling me that it was really funny and I would like it if I watched it.

That is, until this weekend.

My husband and I curled up in bed and decided to try a few episodes off of Netflix with their watch now option.

And now I'm in love. All I want to do is lay in bed and watch "The Office". Luckily we have four whole seasons to get through.

So, yes, everyone else was right.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm SO glad you came around - it really is so fun...

LeahKS said...

Absolutely. The Pam & Jim is just so much cuter than the British version (well, Pam is cuter & more fun than Dawn).