Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sometimes I cheat on my couch

It's no secret that Leisure Girl enjoys her couch.

But, I must admit, my heart also belongs to another.

I love my bed .

One of my favorite things in the world is to wake up (late, obviously), make some breakfast, and bring it back to bed where I curl up with a good book.

I also love movie watching in bed. If it weren't for the Tivo only being hooked up downstairs, I might never get up. Also the couch also has the close to the kitchen benefit.

What makes my bed so wonderful?

- I bought my mattress from Angel Beds, which sells tempurpedic knock offs. So unbelievably comfortable.

- Lots and lots and lots of pillows.

- Lovely sheets. I am especially fond of the Martha Stewart line at Macy's.


Not my bed...but it looks comfy.

0 comments: